Listed below are the bills and resolutions that Delegate Loupassi has introduced for the 2017 General Assembly Session. Click on a bill or resolution to learn more about it, including full text of the bill and the current status of the legislation.
2017 Legislation Introduced
- HB 1641 Disclosure of insurance policy limits; homeowners or personal injury liability insurance.
- HB 1643 Electronic wills.
- HB 1644 Driving under the influence; first offenders; secure transdermal alcohol monitoring.
- HB 1645 State Sickness and Disability Program.
- HB 1646 Form of garnishment summons; maximum portion of disposable earnings subject to garnishment.
- HB 1647 Presentence report; waiver by defendant.
- HB 1648 Notice by trustee required before foreclosure sale; tenant of property subject to sale.
- HB 1652 City of Richmond general district court; concurrent criminal jurisdiction.
- HB 1654 Examining and approving a statement in lieu of the settlement of accounts; fee for commissioner.
- HB 1811 Unlawful detainer; initial hearings on a summons, etc.
- HB 1931 Fare enforcement inspectors; enforcement of payment of fares for use of mass transit facilities.